5th Annual Firefighter Eric Patrie 5K Run
Saturday, May 6th - A1A will be closed between Casuarina Dr. and George Bush Blvd from 4 AM to 10 AM. Motorists can use the following detour routes:
- North bound traffic on A1A take Bucida to Gleason
- North on Gleason to E Atlantic
- Right on E Atlantic to Andrews Ave
- North on Andrews Ave to George Bush Blvd
- Right on George Bush Blvd to A1A
- South bound traffic on A1A will detour on George Bush to Andrews Ave,
- South to E Atlantic to Gleason
- South to Bucida to A1A
If you have any questions, please contact Joe Frantz at 561-243-7000 ext. 4305.
NE 3rd Street and NE 4th Street
Artists Alley, between NE 3rd Street and NE 4th Street, will be closed to thru-traffic for roadwork from Tuesday, May 2 through Thursday, May 4, 2017. However, local businesses will be able to access the alley from NE 4th Street.
SE 2nd Street
Beginning April 3 - SE 2nd Street will be closed periodically for construction of the Osceola Business Area Revitalization Project. Access to area businesses will be maintained. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
FPL construction to impact roads in Delray Beach beginning the week of March 20
Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) contract crews will start replacing wood poles with more storm-resilient concrete poles in Delray Beach beginning the week of March 20, affecting overnight travel on select roads.
The work will last six weeks, from March 20 to April 30, and will take place from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Periodic lane closures are expected. Roads impacted during the hardening project include:
- Federal Highway from Bond Way south to Northeast Seventh Street
- Northeast Seventh Street from Northeast Fifth Avenue east to Northeast Eighth Avenue
- George Bush Boulevard from Federal Highway to Marina Delray
- Palm Trail from Northeast Sixth Street to the south entrance of St. Vincent Ferrer Catholic School
The company does not anticipate any power interruptions associated with this project. FPL will work safely and respectfully during the project and apologizes for any inconveniences while it works to ensure continued service reliability for its customers.
Call 561-790-5031 for additional information on this project.