Please be advised that Online and Telephone payments are limited to $2,000.00 per transaction. Therefore, accounts with a balance due in excess of $2,000.00 can be paid in full by making multiple payments either Online or by Telephone. Should you need further assistance, please contact our office.
***PLEASE NOTE: If your water has been turned off due to non-payment, your account balance must be paid IN FULL to restore service. You must pay your FULL account balance before 4:30 PM either in person at City Hall, online or by telephone to guarantee same day turn-on service. Once payment has been made IN FULL either online or by telephone, please contact Customer service at 561-243-7101 to confirm same day turn-on service.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Online - The online payment site is in the process of being upgraded. For best results, please use Internet Explorer or Firefox in order to pay your water bill. $2,000.00 Maximum Transaction Amount - Minimum Transaction Amount $10.00.
- Automatic Funds Transfer - Direct debits from your checking account each month
- Telephone: dial (561)243-7100 in order to access your account/pay your bill - $2,000.00 Maximum Transaction Amount - Minimum Transaction Amount $10.00.
- Mail - Address your payment to P.O. Box 367238, Bonita Springs, FL 34136
- In Person - The cashier window is located on the first floor of City Hall, 100 NW 1st Avenue, Delray Beach.
- Drop Box - A drop box is located on 1st Avenue directly in front of City Hall, 100 NW 1st Avenue, Delray Beach.
City of Delray Beach
City Hall (First Floor)
100 NW 1st Ave.
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
Phone: (561) 243-7100
Fax: (561) 243-7113
EMERGENCY AFTER HOURS