Below are the four unions with collective bargaining agreements with the City of Delray Beach.
- International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF), Local 2928
Comprises Professional Fire Fighters, Paramedics, Fire Lieutenants, and Ocean Rescue Officers and Supervisors.
- IAFF Contract & Collective agreement, October 2017 to September 2020
- IAFF Memo of Understanding by and between the Professional Firefighters/Paramedics of Palm Beach County, Local 2928, IAFF, Inc. and the City of Delray Beach, Florida
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU),
Florida Public Services Union, CTW, CLC, consists of blue-collar workers.
- Police Benevolent Association (PBA) includes:
Police Officers and Sergeants
- Memo of Understanding re. Seniority (Ofc. & Sgt., 2014-2017)
- Memo of understanding pertaining to holidays of all Full-time
- Law Enforcement Officers in the ranks of Police Officers - Sergeants
CITY OF DELRAY BEACH
100 NW 1st Ave.
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Acting Human Resources Director