The Employee Assistance Program is a confidential counseling and referral service that can help the employees of the City of Delray Beach and their family successfully deal with life's challenges. The EAP provides:
- Face-to-face evaluations at an office convenient to your home or where you work.
- Easy access to services and crisis counseling 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year via a toll-free telephone number:
(866) 248-4096 or www.liveandworkwell.com Password: Delray
You can turn to the Employee Assistance Program for help with anything that interferes with your job or personal life. Among other things, your EAP can help you with:
- Job or work stress
- Parenting issues
- Alcohol, drugs, and other substance misuse or abuse
- Marital or relationship problems
- Anxiety or depression
- Anger management
- Legal issues
- Financial concerns
- Coping with change
- Grief or bereavement
All charges for the Employee Assistance Program have been prepaid by the City of Delray Beach for its employees. There are no co-payments or fees for the EAP, but if an employee is referred to additional resources for help, their charges and copays, if any, would be the employee's responsibility.
CITY OF DELRAY BEACH
100 NW 1st Ave.
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Human Resources Director