Full-time employees of the City of Delray Beach are provided with a comprehensive benefit package that includes paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, health insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, a defined pension plan, and much more. Benefit coverage varies by employee group.
Click the link below to view the current benefit structure for a specific group:
- General Employees
- General Department Heads
- Service Employees International Union
- Ocean Rescue Officers (IAFF, Local 1842)
- Police Benevolent Association
- Professional Fire Fighters & Paramedics, Local 1842
- City of Delray Beach Employee Benefits Handbook 2016-2017
The information provided by this Employee Benefits Summary is for informational purposes. It is not an official document of the City and is only a general guide as to benefits, therefore, the City does not make any claim, promise or guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in the summary.
CITY OF DELRAY BEACH
100 NW 1st Ave.
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Human Resources Director