Information Technology Mission Statement:
The mission statement of Information Technology is to consistently provide the highest quality technology-based services to support the vision for the City of Delray Beach.
The Information Technology Division (IT) manages existing and emerging technologies in support of City government operations and services to the Public. Services provided include...
- applications development and support,
- enterprise solutions,
- technology infrastructure,
- integration of hardware and software,
- IT security,
- and other technology including radio and surveillance camera support.
The IT Division is proud of the following awards, recognition, and achievements.
- The IT Division received 5th place in the 2009 Digital Cities Award from the Center for Digital Government and the National League of Cities (NLC) for cities with a population from 30,000 to 75,000 In addition, we received first place in 2005, 2006, 3rd place in 2007, and 8th place in 2008 (National Recognition).
- The IT Division received second place in the 2008 Digital Governance Awards that are prestigious annual awards presented by Granicus, Inc. and Microsoft. These highly competitive awards recognize government agencies for excellence, innovation, creativity, and leadership using Granicus technology to improve their government.
- The CIO was the winner of the 2006 Florida Local Government Information Systems Association (FLGISA) Technology Achievement Award for Leadership in Management of Information Technology (State Recognition).
- The Enterprise Technology 5 Year Plan Recognized by the International City/County Management Association (ICMA) as a blueprint for other municipalities (International Recognition).
150 NW 1st Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33444