What is Parkmobile?
Parkmobile is a pay-by-phone/app service that provides customers the convenience of paying for parking using their cell phone. For more information on Parkmobile, click here to visit their website.
Where do I pay a parking citation?
- Online: mydelraybeach.com/parkingcitations
- Mail: Check or money order payable to:
Delray Beach, FL 33482
- Drop Box: Check or money order
Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Include the citation number on the check or money order.
- Pay within 14 days of receiving a citation to prevent additional fees.
- Payments are not accepted in person.
- Do not mail in cash. Only checks or money orders are accepted.
How do I purchase a beach parking permit?
An annual beach parking permit can be purchased at City Hall, 100 NW 1st Ave. Delray Beach). The annual permit fee is $96.30.
Senior citizens 65 and older, an annual parking permit can be purchased at City Hall. The annual permit fee for seniors is $101.65.
The beach parking permits are valid for one year starting on October 1. The permit is not valid in the Gleason Street parking lot.
Is it true I can only park on Atlantic Avenue for 3 hours?
The City's aim is allow all visitors and residents the opportunity to enjoy Downtown Delray Beach's unique mix of small businesses, restaurants and shops by enforcing time limits to turn over parking spots. For customers who wish to park for more than 3 hours, there are a variety of parking options including the public parking garages, beachside public parking lots and the free public parking lots.
A list of parking locations in Downtown Delray Beach.