The City offers annual beach parking permits and senior permits to both City residents and non-residents.
Where to Your Purchase Permit
Permits may only be purchased in City Hall at the customer service counter. Please remember to bring your vehicle registration and driver's license.
Beach Permit Parking
ANNUAL PERMIT - $90.00 + TAX
The Annual Beach Parking Permit, valid October 1 to September 30 allows parking at any of the following beach parking lots without paying meter fees
- Sandoway Park,
- Anchor Park,
- Ingraham park,
- Orange Grove (just north of Atlantic Avenue on SR A1A)
- Atlantic Dunes North & South Lots
Please note that this Permit is not valid for parking on Ocean Blvd./ SR A1A or the Gleason Street Lot.
SENIOR PERMIT $95.00 + TAX (65 years and older)
In addition to the lots noted above, the Senior Beach Permit allows parking on Ocean Boulevard/Sate Road A1A, south of Miramar Street and north of Atlantic Avenue, without paying meter fees.
Please note, this permit is not valid in:
- Angled parking spaces on Ocean Blvd/SR A1A or
- Gleason Street Lot.
- Vehicle registration and driver’s license must be provided
- Senior permit must be purchased by the vehicle owner
- Sticker must be affixed to vehicle windshield, lower left hand corner, (driver’s side)
- Payment may be made with Visa, Master Card, American Express, Cash, Check or Money Order payable to the City of Delray Beach
In the event of a change in permanent ownership of a vehicle, the old sticker, In whole or in pieces, must be returned for a replacement sticker to be issued.
Beach Permit Parking Map
Chief Parking Facilities Administrator
Phone: (561) 243-7000
Fax: (561) 243-7060