Commercial Recovered materials consisting of metal, paper, glass, plastic, textile or rubber have recycling potential. Commercial firms may contact the City's waste hauler, Waste Management or another certified recovered materials dealer to arrange for recycling collections of the aforementioned materials at (561) 202-2463.
The Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County has provided drop-off recycling containers for paper, cardboard and commingled items. Businesses can also recycle paper, corrugated cardboard and mixed plastic, aluminum and glass containers as noted below. There are many locations downtown where recycling can be taken and disposed of. They are:
- City Hall, 100 NW 1st Avenue in rear parking lot.*
- Next to 37 SE 6th Avenue in the municipal parking lot.**
- Behind 105 E Atlantic Ave. in the municipal parking lot. **
- 777 East Atlantic Avenue in rear parking area. **
- South County Administrative Building, 345 S. Congress Avenue in parking lot. **
- South County Courthouse, 200 W. Atlantic Avenue in rear parking lot. **
- Delray Square Shops, 14530 S. Military Trail in rear parking lot.**
*Cardboard, paper and mixed containers
**Cardboard and paper only
All containers accept office paper, magazines, newspaper and corrugated cardboard (flattened).
100 NW 1st Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33444
(561) 243-7243 or 243-7210