Duties of the Municipal Clerk:
- Maintains the official documents of the City, including but not limited to legislative minutes, ordinances, resolutions and contracts for signature by appropriate officials.
- Keeps official records.
- Custodian of the City Seal.
- Administrator of Municipal Elections.
- Prepares and distributes agendas, minutes.
- Prepares documents for publication in accordance with State law.
- Maintains the City's official records and monitors retention schedule.
- Maintains record storage system
City of Delray Beach
Katerri Johnson, CMC, City Clerk
100 NW 1st Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33444
(561) 243-7050 Telephone
(561) 243-3774 Fax